Hoverboots Anonymous

Welcome to Hoverboots (Boots as in the things you wear on your feet) Anonymous. Please take this opportunity to silence all watch alarms, mobile phones and pagers, thank you.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Alex says hello...to anyone that is still here

Here I am at UP just finished my first class, as I understand it You guys that are now Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores, start tommorow. So congrads. I'm Just seeing if anyone wants to continue the DMW blog and if not, we can just let it rot (as sad as that is) I will probably be coming over every once and a while, to see this years plays, they should be fun. Post if you are auditioning or get into one of them.

I've been busy turned 18 over the summer and started working for my aunt who has three Autistic children (my cousins). I'm in the yearbook a little and got to see all of us in the DMW pages! Well now I'm at University of Portland, and Our girl's soccer team is 4th in the nation, on it's way to #1 !! Hope to hear from any of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home