Hoverboots Anonymous

Welcome to Hoverboots (Boots as in the things you wear on your feet) Anonymous. Please take this opportunity to silence all watch alarms, mobile phones and pagers, thank you.

Monday, March 07, 2005

You may be right I may be crazy, But it just might be a lunatic your looking for

"Friday night I crashed your party,
Saturday I said 'I'm Sorry',
Sunday came and trashed me out again.
We were only havin' fun,
Wasn't hurting anyone,
And we all enjoyed the weekend for a change.

I was stranded in the combat zone,
I walked through bedford styes alone,
even rode my motorcycle in the rain,
And you told me not to drive,
But I made it home alive,
But you said that only proves that I'm insane.

You may be right, I may be crazy,
But it just might be a lunatic your looking for
Turn down the lights
Don't try to save me.
You may wrong, for all I know
But you may be right."

-Billy Joel's "You May Be Right"

Well I thought Friday afternoon went very well for us. Having the father of the murdered boy come in and talk to us really gave me insight into my own character. I took his anger and vengence--if you want to call it that--and ran with it. When I got onstage I was feeling real anger out there. Not liked I'm pissed off at sis. helen coming to see us but like real anger that Sami was playing sister helen that was coming to see me whose daughter had been raped, stabbed 17 times, and shot twice. I was really yelling and everything that you all saw as real raw emotion and anger. I had to restrain my self from acctually pushing Sami or worse. I think Sami could sense it too, because she started backing up not like she usually does but as if she was in fear for her life. I got so lost in my characters emotions I forgot where I was. It was kind of cool but sort of scary at the same time. So sorry if I scarred anyone out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home