Hoverboots Anonymous

Welcome to Hoverboots (Boots as in the things you wear on your feet) Anonymous. Please take this opportunity to silence all watch alarms, mobile phones and pagers, thank you.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Please take this opportunity...

Please take this opportunity to silence all watch alarms, mobile phones and pagers, thank you.
How could we have worked that cell phone into the story?

Here are a few:

"Would the ladies and gentlement of the jury please silence all cell phones."

"I went striaght to my old ladies place in Brex Bridge and turned off her cell phone"

"You're gona' fry and Im going to watch you shut off that freekin cell phone!"

"She was hoping to be staitioned overseas. She always liked traveling. Being with people with different cell phone rings."

"Why should I respect you, because you a nun and don't turn off your cell phone?"

"Sister this is not a person this is an animal! No I take that back, Animals turn of their cell phones!"

"Mr. Delecroix it was a terrible thing I did taken your son away, but he just would turn his cell phone off."

"Blessed are the merciful Damn it!"

"Any last words Poncelet?" "Yes sir I do, would you please turn that cell phone off."

"Mhatma Ghandi once said that if we were to all take an eye for an eye the world would not be able to turn their cell phones off."

"It was hard. I went home that night and couldn't sleep, that damn phone just keept ringing."

"Hold on, I need to take this call." -Matt on the gurney

"As I acknoledge my offence and my cell phone is off before me always."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home