Hoverboots Anonymous

Welcome to Hoverboots (Boots as in the things you wear on your feet) Anonymous. Please take this opportunity to silence all watch alarms, mobile phones and pagers, thank you.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Pain and Joy

After strike last night I was driving home, thinking and it hit me. I knew all along, but for some reason a new sense of reality hit me then, that we would never be doing this again. I had known it from before the time that Jeff and Elaine had said it, and then all through the play, but it never hit home.
As for yesterday's show I thought it went splended. Sami was a god once again and it was none the less powerful. In fact I thought yesterday was perhaps arguably one of the best shows we had performed. Everyone did a great job and it was very moving.
The Mass beforehand was really touching and gave a huge sense of community and family to the cast. I have to thank Rachel Finn for her outstanding addition, her words were inspirational. "Very rarely do I get to be part of a show that can change the world, or at least a small part of it." So moving and so emotional, I am not one to cry in public, however I found tears in my eyes both then and after Sami final monolog of Dead Man Walking.
Each of you should be proud of what you have accomplished and lets make it continue well past here.
We love you so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home